UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern Business Development (all genders)
- Perform research and data analysis on potential business development and M&A activities
- Create reports and presentations both for internal (board and management level) and external recipients (clients, investors, etc.)
- Work on relevant business cases
- Support project management tasks incl. coordination of due diligence, reporting to management, etc.
- Assist with other department tasks as required
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's program in the field of business administration or similar
- Relevant experience in management consulting, banking or other corporate development departments
- First experience with financial modelling beneficial (especially in Excel)
- Strong communication and content creation skills (especially in PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand new industries and markets quickly
- Excellent written and spoken English, German language skills beneficial
- Open-minded team player with a flexible approach to problem solving
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!