Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern in the field of corporate development - focus on strategy (all genders)
Do you dream of flying? Do you have a passion for aviation and want to make a difference in a growing and highly innovative market? Fly with us as an intern (m/f/d) in corporate strategy at MTU Aero Engines AG. The Strategy department is part of the Corporate Development division and includes the development and safeguarding of corporate and business strategies, the implementation and coordination of strategic planning as well as supporting the specialist departments in the development of functional and regional strategies. This position offers you the opportunity to gain a broad overview of the commercial aviation industry and the strategic processes within the Group. As a fully-fledged member of our young and dynamic team, you will work independently on various topics.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of strategic projects
- Research and analysis of fundamentals as well as preparation of contents for management
- Collaboration on market studies, from short-term ad-hoc issues to long-term trends
- Supporting the team in strategic planning and decision-making processes
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, aerospace and mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study
- Ideally, initial professional experience through internships, working student positions or a completed apprenticeship
- Very good English skills and very good handling of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Structured and transparent way of working, methodical competence and analytical thinking skills
- Openness to new experiences, team orientation and the ability to independently familiarise yourself with new areas of responsibility
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!