MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company and we are growing fast. We are a subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG, a leading German engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B. V. specializes in short and medium-term engine leasing. Our service offering also includes asset management and technical consulting services.
We are a dynamic, multinational team and the culture and structure in the Company thrives under truly visionary Senior Management. With your support, we want to elevate the recognition of our worldwide leasing services to a new Level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Asset Management (all genders)
- Support the Asset Management Team in buying, selling and trading of aircraft engines and engine parts globally
- Assist in analyzing market developments by considering technical, logistical and economic aspects
- Prepare contracts, documentation and reports in various levels of the Supply-Chain-Management
- Elaborate economic calculations in regards to various sales and cost premises e.g. in MS Excel
- Assist in obtaining offers and selecting suppliers of services, as well as tracking delivery and costs
- Engage in logistical handling of engines and inventory on a global scale, including bookings in ERP Systems
- Support in identifying, securing and expanding the customer and product base
- Coordinate joint projects with Accounting, Legal and Sales Departments
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Study in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Work experience in Purchasing, Sales or Logistical Administration through former internships preferred
- English fluently written and spoken, Dutch or German is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel/Word and PowerPoint user
- Good negotiation skills and hands-on mentality
- Fulltime, duration: preferably 6 months
- Start date immediately
- Active student status for the whole duration (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
We look forward to meeting you!