UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Working student graphical user interface development for mechanical predesign calculations (all genders)
The design of aero engines is carried out by advanced predesign tools capable of combining an increased number of various disciplines. One of such disciplines is the mechanical design of the components, contributing in the mass prediction and the structural integrity evaluation of components. These algorithms require a relatively high number of parameters, increasing the complexity of the design process for the user. Aiming to improve the user experience and the control over the parameters a graphical user interface is critical for the process.
- Development of a graphical user interface prototype
- Investigation of possible interface protocols
- Design of the layout
- Testing of the prototype and documentation of the process
- Studying aerospace engineering, software engineering or comparable course of study
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design of turbojet engines
- Programming experience in Python (PyQt)
- Autonomous and precise style of work
- Good English language knowledge
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!