MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Service Manager Leasing (m/f/d)
- Support the Leasing Team in preparing Business Cases and/or Lease transactions
- Support the Lease Managers in Cash Collection activities
- Support the Lease Managers with Reporting activities (IFRS16, Lease Cockpit, Cash Collection reports etc.)
- Manage the CRM System to support the Lease Managers
- Execute Lease transactions with proper support of the Lease Managers
- Coordination with Asset Management to enable the company to fulfill the business growth plan (i.e cross selling Lease & Asset Management)
- Collect, analyze and evaluate information and data about markets, customers, competitors and environment to support sales strategies and acquisition planning
- Administrative support (e.g. Invoice check, Purchase/Repair Orders Issuing etc.)
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed degree in technical or business area
- Intercultural approach in thought and deed
- Outstanding service orientation and business oriented mindset
- Self-responsibility, high level of commitment, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure
- Eloquent communication skills, diplomacy in customer dealings
- Analytical mind and organizational skills
- Excellent English proficiency
- Good IT skills (in particular MS Office)
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!