UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Working Student Simulation of Turning Processes (m/f/d)
Manufacturing of aero engine components represents a big economical challenge. Simulation of manufacturing processes provides valuable information regarding the process physics. In this position you will have the opportunity to gain insight over the simulation of turning processes of safety critical components and carry out simulation related tasks.
- Get acquainted with the key aspects of machining of nickel-based superalloys
- Support the roll out of a simulation software
- Perform sensitivity analysis
- Analyze simulation results
- Measurement of tool wear
- Student in the field of mechanical, aerospace (or similar) engineering, mathematics, physics or any related field
- Programming experience in Python is a plus
- Practical experience with FEM tools is a plus
- Interest in the field of data science and its application in manufacturing
- Good knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
- High level of personal initiative and structured way of working
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!