UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern at Center of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence (m/f/d)
As a result of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) strategy developed in 2020, an "AI Center of Excellence" has been created at MTU, which is part of the group-wide corporate development department.
The aim of the team is to create a link between AI use cases and enabling factors (talent, infrastructure, organization, etc.) and thus to develop the technology with long lasting impact within the company. We are currently looking for an intern for our team for the following tasks:
- Research, prepare and present potential AI use cases for a business unit during workshops
- Continously strengthen your understanding on the possibilities of AI and have an eye on current trends
- Actively manage the exisiting portfolio of AI projects to support them during implementation and scaling
- Contribute to increase the maturity of AI as a technology in MTU. You do this by supporting and ideally holding AI trainings and workshops, as well as developing our communication channels on AI further
- Ideally: Consult on AI methods in projects and support teams on setting up a Data Science project
- Currently enrolled in the field of economics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics or a similar field of study
- First experience in the implementation of projects with AI methods, ideally programming experience in R or Python, preferably also experience with SQL databases
- Practical knowledge of agile project management
- Experience in the aerospace or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Change management knowledge for proper governance & communication
- Excellent English and good German language skills are a prerequisite
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!