MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
Production Controller (m/f/d)
Production Controller will be responsible for controlling and steering all efforts leading to the on-time delivery of production orders from arrival to shipment in adequate quality.
• Control sequence of order induction and customer parts flow regarding on-time delivery and optimum production throughput in daily operation.
• Controlling production plans, identifying risks, reporting to managers, preventing shortages and excesses and handling shipments.
• Control parts repair process and flow through the production process
• Monitoring of existing orders with regard to lead time, changes in initial scheduling.
• Active control of lead times in accordance with the initial scheduling
• Early realization, reporting and reacting to disorders that exceed a defined level.
• Participate in the calculation of business cases in terms of operational planning.
• Provide and improve KPI based operational reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree in aviation technology, mechanical engineering or equivalent in a related discipline
• Several years of relevant professional experience in manufacturing or production planning / production controlling
• Experience in aeronautical industry desired
• Knowledge of relevant materials in aviation industry, materials for machining and consumables desired
• MS Office, high skills in Excel
• SAP knowledge desired
• English fluently spoken and written
• Strong developed planning skills.
• Strong focus on customer demand.
• Strong developed problem-solving, time-management, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Willingness to do shift work.
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company