Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 2,100 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Media Relations Manager (m/f/d)
Kennziffer - AK
- Research, writing and coordination of English language content for a wide range of communication instruments:
- Press releases
- International trade press articles, Q&As, interview support
- Online platforms such as MTU’s website, social media and customer magazine
- MTU’s internal employee communication channels
- Image, product and facility brochures
- Texts for customer communication and mailings
- Primary point of contact for all MTU Maintenance media requests
- Networking with international trade media representatives
- Development of communication strategy and communication/media plan with respective departments and facilities
- Community management of relevant social media channels and support of cor-porate influencers
- Preparation, creation and updating of presentational material and talks
- Degree in journalism, media, communication or similar field
- Broad work experience in corporate communications, communication strategy, public relations or media relations – ideally within the aviation and aerospace industry
- Outstanding writing skills and affinity for language and text
- High creativity and enjoyment in developing new communication methods and campaigns
- Native speaker English language skills
- German skills beneficial
- Hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
This role can be carried out at our facility in Hanover, in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin or one of our international locations outside of Germany. A hybrid working model between on-site and mobile working is standard practice for us.
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.