MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
NDT Inspector - Level 2 (m/f/d)
- Planning of operations, work sequences and production tools according to valid regulations
- Accomplish and document the completion of prescribed tasks according to approved Technical Manual procedures and publications.
- Use specific supplied tooling and fixtures in the accomplishment of the pre-scribed tasks
- Regular control of required tooling and equipment (condition and where required calibration status control)
- Interfacing with the ERP supporting computer systems (SAP) to complete the required tasks
- Working together with colleagues to maintain quality, safety, and production performance targets at required levels
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and work in other areas as required by the business
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection processing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection processing
- Eddy Current Inspection processing
- Documenting and interpreting the test results
- Preparation of inspection reports
- Operate and monitor equipment to ensure process integrity is maintained
- Vocational level training in inspection instrumentation, toolmaking, machining, metalworking profession or as industrial/car mechanic; Materials tester or a metalworking profession
- Work experience as metal or composite worker or NDT Inspector strongly preferred
- MS Office - SAP
- High technical affinity
- Willingness to work shifts; Good team work and communication skills; Technical aptitude and orientation to maintaining a high quality output; Good attention to detail
- English – technical English
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company