MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
Line Manager “Chemical Processes” (m/f/d)
Line Manager “Chemical Processes” will be leading operation work centers “cleaning”, “NDT”, “plating” and “supply & disposal incl. chemical laboratory” in the repair shop in accordance with committed objectives (with executive management).
- Leading the organizational unit accordingly to committed objectives
- Use, application, testing, adaptation and optimization of repair procedures for the overhaul of aircraft engine parts at competitive conditions regarding costs, quality and deadlines.
- The incoming, main and final inspection of aircraft engine repair parts.
- The adaptation, modification and optimization of future-oriented inspection processes and systems.
- The continuous improvement and rationalization of production processes to ensure and maintain competitiveness.
- Development of the repair line i.a.w. MTU standards and industrial benchmark
- Translating the targets into action, methods and strategies so that the required values in terms of quality, product costs, turnaround time on time delivery (OTD) are achieved and constantly improved.
- Ensure trouble-free production in accordance with the valid regulations, such as equipment, machines, material, tools, personnel, technical documentation, qualification, etc.
- Realization of a production flexibility, which allows to adapt to changed customer requirements within short periods of time.
- Bachelor degree with major in aeronautical or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Several years management experience in a similar position
- MS Office, SAP
- Fluent English, including advanced technical English (Aviation)
- Knowledge of engine technology and aviation regulations
- Lean Management experience/ successful implementation of Lean projects in production.
- MRO experience desirable
- Excellent management and communication skills; teamwork orientation, good analytical and organiational abilities, disciplinary power, creative and decision making
- Leadership competency - Coaching, developing, mentoring, or otherwise supporting the team to improve their knowledge, skills and performance; Providing guidance and direction to the team, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company