Welcome at MTU!
"Repair, not replace" is the recipe for success at MTU Maintenance. As a result, the globally operating company has developed into the world's largest independent maintenance engineer for civil engines. MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg, with around 850 employees, specializes in aero engines in the lower to middle thrust and power category, as well as industrial gas turbines. Join our dedicated team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, as a
Intern or Working Student (m/w/d) - Mobile Repair Team Operations and Continuous Process Improvement
Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC) is an aerospace Joint Venture Company between Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH (MTU) providing overhaul and repair services, customer support and spare engine sales to operators of P&WC products within Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We add value by leveraging the services and relationships of both partners in providing integrated solutions to delight our customers.
Working as support staff for business market expansion and operation management projects, the candidate will be supporting the team project leaders for developing operational tools that will be used to provide KPI metrics of current operations (Mobile Repair Teams and Rental) as well as developing and implementing continuous improvement plans.
Supporting functions for current Mobile Repair Teams and Rental Team will be required and involvement into the market expansion action plan.
This role requires the candidate to be a good communicator with a high interest in business operation and attention to details.
- Field of Study: Engineering (preferably industrial), Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Previous experience of working with data tools and building marketing plans
- Good knowledge of operations (process) design and KPI metrics
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office:
- PowerPoint- Advanced presentations (animation and template design)
- Excel- Pivot Tables, Macros design
- MS Access would be an asset
- Publishing Design software would be a plus
- Fluent in English. German would be a plus
- Flexible, adaptable, organized and quick learner
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Able to work accurately even under pressure
- Technical knowledge in aviation and aircraft engines would be a plus
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.