Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC) is an aerospace Joint Venture Company between Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH (MTU) providing overhaul and repair services, customer support and spare engine sales to operators of P&WC products within Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We add value by leveraging the services and relationships of both partners in providing integrated solutions to delight our customers. For our location in Ludwigsfelde (near Berlin) we are looking for:
Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d)
Code: CSC - Rental Engines
We are looking to fill a permanent position. However, the onboarding typically will be provided based on a limited contract.
- Provision of Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) rental engines to customers, management of according logistics and contracts considering the involvement of relevant partners
- Maintain and improvement of customer relations and experience
- Reporting and reconciliation with the suppliers, ensuring payment alignment, incoming invoices management, accuracy with invoicing generation, margin checks
- Regional Rental management in alignment with the regional team.
- Project management
- Successful degree in relevant studies, i.e. Business Administration, Logistics/Supply Chain or Engineering (with strong commercial skills)
- Work experience in customer service, highest focus on customer
- First experience and interest in dealing with complex situations
- Technical interest, basic knowledge of aircraft engines or aviation industry would be an asset
- Proactive, driven mind-set and experience in working in a dynamic, international environment and ability to work in a team
- Organizing capabilities and prioritisation skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP or other ERP platforms
It is our self-image to invest in the professional and personal development of each employee by providing a comprehensive range of further education and tailor-made development programs. Besides, you will be working very closely with other departments within our company and the group allowing you deep insights and good understanding of our business.
In addition to a broad range of benefits provided by collective agreements and beyond by CSC, we offer a range of further services tailored to your needs: Measures to balance work and family life are just as important to us as a personal retirement plan. Also, CSC is involved in health and fitness.
As a technology company, women with a qualified education are also very important to us. Your applications are especially welcome!
Then give your career a boost and send us your complete dossier, the earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations through our online application form that you can access directly from this page.
We are looking forward to meeting you!