MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
Calibrator (measurement equipment) (m/f/d)
Calibrator is responsible for the calibration, planning and coordination of inspection equipment, tools manufacturing devices and machines. documentation and monitoring of measuring equipment.
- Carry out calibration of machines and measuring equipment
- Maintaining calibration software GUARDUS
- Evaluation of impact on manufactured products due to deviations on inspection equipment found during calibration
- Independent organization of calibrations of the sensor technology of produc-tion plants
- Organization Calibration of measuring devices of physical and electrical quantities
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of calibration equipment
- Creation of work instructions, protocols and test plans
- Technical support for colleagues; Coordination of calibration dates together with operation units
- Collecting equipment due for calibration
- Maintaining calibration standards and documentation
- Evaluation of suppliers for calibration
- Packing and sending tools for calibration
- Calibration of tools in house
- Preparing calibration on site
- Checking equipment after receiving from outside calibration
- Distributing tools after calibration
- Carrying out audits
- Scheduling of test equipment monitoring and updating of the data stock
- Independent scheduling with the customer
- Vocational school in Industrial mechanic
- Several years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of calibration
- Extensive knowledge in all kind of measuring equipment, such as mechanical, optical, electrical gages, and CMM machines.
- Extensive knowledge in calibration requirements of manufacturing equipment, CNN machines, fixtures, balancing machines, heat treatment equipment, welding equipment desirable
- Experience in using calibration software desirable
- Good knowledge of Quality Management System requirements in accordance to respective quality standards, such as 1S09001, AS9100, TS16949 desirable
- SAP knowledge desirable
- PC knowledge, Microsoft Office
- English language
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company