MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
IT Application Support Specialist (m/f/d)
IT Application Support Specialist will be responsible for consulting and supporting the company's departments in the field of applied IT systems (especially SAP) and work with a network of key users.
- Contacting end-users of IT systems to eliminate problems related to the operation of the SAP system and associated applications
- Ensure that systems are maintained and improved according to current MTU requirements and expectations;
- Maintaining and monitoring SAP and other functional and operational applications entrusted to the application
- Support the departments in the specification of new IT functionality in coordination with the central IT organization in Munich or at other MTU locations
- Cover SAP Modules - MM Material Management including Purchasing, LE Logistics Execution and / or WM Warehouse Management, CS Customer Service, PS netplans, PP production planning, SD Sales and Distribution and PM Plant maintenance
- SAP data analysis - early detection of abnormalities, corrective actions
- Participation in User Group work - testing new SAP releases, giving feedback on user modification proposals, submitting new modifications;
- User help for current problems solving, if needed problem escalation, service notification and monitoring until it is resolved;
- Participation in modification and creation of new procedures in SAP
- University education
- Several years of experience in industry, desired in maintenance organization
- SAP knowledge at least on the level of advanced key user of SAP and related software in the field of processes in the area of logistics, purchasing, finance, controlling or sales
- Knowledge of reporting tools from databases
- FI/CO knowledge Is desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, e.g. Excel, Access
- Oral and written English – very good (level B2 upper intermediate)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving ability in a rapidly changing environment
- Customer focus
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company