MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Quality and Records Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsible for Quality Management System of MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. (MLS)
- Supervision and execution of internal and external audits
- Approval and control of suppliers as well as processing customer complaints and evaluating customer satisfaction
- Creation of MLS reporting for group-wide sustainability reports
- Support for export control, compliance and data protection processes and reports
- Maintenance of technical data of engines and/or life limited parts as well as operational data in the relevant systems and tools
- Support of re-marketing initiatives for engines and parts by creation and provisioning of relevant technical information
- Identification and evaluation of improvement potentials including the development and implementation of target concepts
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed degree with technical or commercial business orientation
- Relevant working experience in audit and process management preferred, ideally in an international environment
- Interdisciplinary expertise regarding aviation business as well as profound understanding of processes
- Experience with the quality standards ISO9001 and ASA-100 is a plus
- Very good and assured knowledge of the English language, German language is a plus
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Office, EFPAC is a plus
- Very good moderation, analytical and organizational skills
- Eloquent communication skills and diplomatic skills
- Assertiveness as well as team spirit and intercultural approach in thought and deed
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!