MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
As an Accounting Specialist, you will directly cooperate with the Chief Accountant and will be responsible for the bookkeeping of invoices, business trips and fixed assets.
- Keeping records of incoming invoices (following up internal procedures of documentation flow, posting invoices and archiving them both electronically and in hard copy)
- Independent posting and settlement of Capex invoices
- Checking and posting business trip documentation
- Providing support in tax-related matters
- Payment run and bank statements postings
- Keeping stock records and inventory count on regular basis
- Supporting documentation and optimization of accounting processes
- Providing support in all finance processes
- Cooperation with other departments in all accounting-related matters
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or similar
- Solid knowledge of accounting and tax regulations
- Several years of experience in accounting in SAP
- Experience in the SAP FI, FA and MM modules
- MS Office (mainly MS Excel)
- Fixed asset accounting experience desirable
- Inventory and stock accounting experience desirable
- Multinational corporation work experience
- Good command of English
- Ability to plan and organize your own work
- Openness in dealing with people
- Accuracy, reliability and commitment to the implementation of entrusted tasks
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company