MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
AI Strategist for 18 months (m/f/d)
Code - ASI 672
As a result of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) strategy, developed in 2020, an "AI Center of Excellence" will be created at MTU, which is part of the group-wide corporate development. The aim of the team is to create a link between AI use cases and enabling factors (talent, infrastructure, organization, etc.) and thus to develop the technology with long lasting impact within the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Advise the business units on potential AI use cases, provide an overview of the possibilities of AI and have an eye on current trends
- Actively manage the existing portfolio of AI projects to support them during implementation and scaling
- Contribute to the maturity of AI as a technology in MTU. For this, among others, execution models are to be further developed, training concepts implemented, as well as acceptance within the company is to be increased by means of appropriate communication.
- Establish a network within and outside the company with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and present presentations to the top-management
- Academic degree in the field of economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics or a similar field of study
- First professinal experience in the implementation of projects with AI methods, ideally programming experience in "R" or "Python", preferably also experience with mySQL databases
- Experience in the aerospace or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Practical knowledge of agile project management, ideally with a consulting background
- Flexibility to change requirements and scope of tasks
- Change management knowledge for proper governance & communication
- Excellent English and good German skills are a prerequisite
- Mindset to solve problems complete your profile
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.