UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Langenhagen is searching for you:
Trainee Digital Maintenance Solutions (m/f/d)
You have recently graduated or will soon graduate, gained initial practical experience and are now looking for a special challenge? If so, apply as a trainee at MTU Maintenance by April 30, 2021. You will complete an individually tailored trainee program over the course of 18 months. During this time, you will systematically work through the international key network areas such as IT, Sales & Marketing, Customer Account Management, Engineering and Finance, which are important for your future employment and scope of responsibilities in the Digital Maintenance Services division, and thus build up your knowledge and network in a targeted manner. By identifying digitization potential and implementing digitization initiatives, the team supports the core business of the MTU sales force and the engine maintenance business. During your trainee program you will have the opportunity to work at different locations of the global MTU network.
- You work in an international team of Aviation Experts, Software Developers and Data Scientists to drive innovation at MTU and implement digitalization projects
- You align the digitalization requirements of the various business units, identify solutions and implement them into working systems
- You are responsible to manage and coordinate various digitalization projects
- Degree in the field of computer science, business informatics, information management, Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering or Technology & Management or comparable
- First experience in the aviation or MRO industry as a plus
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the application and implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the programming languages Python and C++
- Language skills: Excellent English skills (written and spoken), basic knowledge of the German language (written and spoken)
- Eloquent communication and a problem solving orientated mindset complete your profile
- Responsible tasks and innovative as well as challenging projects
- Familiarization with MTU’s German location and one international assignment as part of the trainee program
- Personal and professional development through central trainings and an individualized personal development plan
- Flexible working hours and flextime
- Networking opportunities across locations
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.