MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Asset Manager (m/f/d)
As Asset Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for managing all aspects of our engines portfolio whether on or off lease. Furthermore you support, when required, all commercial activities in conjunction with the Asset Management and the Leasing Team.
- Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business partners, within an international B2B environment both face-to-face and remote
- Day-to-day Business for Asset Management incl. working closely with the relevant MLS as well as MTU network regarding commercial, technical and legal matters to meet our customers’ needs
- Support as to the best possible scenario in order to preserve the Residual Value of every Asset under management
- Ensure new additions to the engines portfolio are correctly brought into the fleet in line with fleet management processes and related check-lists
- Shop Visit Management including support of table inspections participation etc.as well as including material supply & cost and time management
- Ensure asset compliance with business case provisions during term of ownership. Coordinate with MLS team and external parties on reporting requirements
- Review and approve invoices to ensure compliance with asset provisions and existing contracts
- Support the day to day management of owned assets and piece parts
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed degree preferred in the field of aviation engineering
- Relevant working experience in Engine Field, especially on CFM56-family, ideally in an international environment
- Experience reviewing and negotiating the technical provisions of engine lease or purchase agreements
- English fluently written and spoken, additional language skills are a plus
- Good IT skills (in particular MS Office), SAP is a plus
- Self-responsibility, high level of commitment, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure
- Eloquent communication skills, diplomatic skills when dealing with customers
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!