MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG. We are looking for:
People & Culture Generalist (m/f/d)
As a member of the HR team, you will be helping develop MTU Serbia organization and our company culture. You will be responsible for establishing and improving wide scope of HR processes and activities, such as recruitment, HR administration, performance management, people development, employee wellbeing, people analytics, etc. ensuring they are efficient and in line with overall business objectives and company values.
- Ensure efficient talent acquisition either by managing external providers or working independently on hiring process
- Help identify staffing needs and create job descriptions accordingly
- Support employer branding activities
- Manage HR cycle administration, maintain employee records, manage T&A
- Manage all on-/off-boarding processes
- Implement relevant people policies and procedures in compliance with the internal standards, local labor law and regulations
- Develop HR processes to continually improve HR efficiency
- Support implementation of HR information system
- Ensure regular reporting on HR performance in line with HR objectives
- Manage and promote employee wellbeing
- Gather people data and insights to provide actionable measures and improve EX
- Support performance management process and ensure regular tracking system
- Support people development through training and development interventions in line with the training concept and business needs
- Drive various HR initiatives and projects in line with the business strategy
- Work closely with business leaders and other stakeholders to ensure HR excellence
- University degree preferably in social sciences (e.g. Psychology, Economics, Low or related HRM field)
- Certification in Human Resources (e.g. CIPD) will be considered as an advantage
- Proven track record in HR roles
- Professional experience in the production industry or start-ups would be a plus
- Experience with different HR information systems
- Good command of English (both oral and written skills)
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company